Specimen Pass Thru - 13 1/4" x 12 3/4"
- Recessed Specimen Pass-Through Cabinet shall be fabricated of alloy 18-8 stainless steel, type 304, 18 gauge (1.2mm).
- Adjustable flange and fixed trim shall be 1" (25mm) wide formed from one piece with no miters, welding or open seams and have a 1/4" (6mm) square return to wall or partition.
- Adjustable flange shall provide an installation range of 1-3/4" to 5-1/2" (44mm to 140mm).
- Structural assembly of all components shall be of welded construction.
- Doors shall be attached to the edge of unit with a full length 3/16" (5mm) dia. stainless steel multi-staked piano hinge and shall be held closed with a spring tensioned interlocking mechanism which shall prevent both doors from simultaneous opening.
- Each door shall have an international decal applied identifying usage.
- A removable stainless steel drip tray shall be provided at bottom of cabinet.
- All exposed surfaces shall be No 4 satin finish and shall be protected during shipment with a PVC film easily removable after installation.